Monday, February 28, 2011

No, really. I will give you a massage.

Hello! I am a Student Practitioner of Massage at the Utah College of Massage Therapy. I love giving massages! Especially now because they're free!! I can do reflexology on your hands and feet. I also do a great swedish massage. Even though I'm in the beginning phases, I have learned these modalities completely. In other words: you will really enjoy receiving a massage from me. Please let me know if you want to schedule an appointment!


Ellie Jane Massage

3 comments:

  1. Gug, I would make the font bigger. It is a little hard to read. Great introduction to yourself and your bid'ness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the massage Erica! I LOVED it. My first experience with massage was awesome, thanks to you!!

    ReplyDelete