Monday, March 28, 2011

The Dicksonians

Man, I love this family. Across the street from my parents house is our mutual best friend family, the Dicksons. I took my little massage chair over there to do some service - Brittany is getting her bachelors in Education at USU, so I worked on her first. Then Joni who just had her second cutest little baby ever, and her first, Jane, came and helped me massage for a little while. Joni was very cute explaining that i should cut her time in half so I could work on Dave - there's a great wife. So I worked on Dave for a while and he's looking to buy a chair asap. It was so much fun to be at the Dicksons again :) LOVE that family.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. I like how Dave was like, "No, No I don't need one." And then he loved it? Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man!!!!!! Beautiful!! I love your service!!!!

    ReplyDelete